Pumpkin Juice Perfection

One of the most popular drinks in the Harry Potter series is Pumpkin juice. Everybody serves it at parties and celebrations, so why can't us muggles drink it too? We might not be able to re-create the exact flavor of magical pumpkin juice, but it's certainly worth a try...  After some trial and error, I believe that I have discovered (non-magical) Pumpkin Juice Perfection.
  • 2 1/2 cups Apple Juice
  • 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves (just trust me)
  • 3/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
  • 1 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
       Blend until smooth and enjoy!
(You could  also create a creamy pumpkin drink by replacing the apple juice with milk.)

Homemade Pumpkin Juice Perfection  (Apple Juice version)

      
 Harry Potter- "I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
Madam Pomfrey - "What did you expect? ...Pumpkin juice!" (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)





Comments