Help Needed: What is Your Ideal Cookie?





Hello, Everyone!

It's that time of year again: time to bust out the tri-fold boards, markers, and a take a trip to Wal-Mart for some cheap craft supplies. Time to browse the internet and formulate a hypothesis about this or that, and to put it all together in an attempt to get an A+.

In short: It's Science Fair season!

Image result for Science fair
This year, I'm going to need some help with my project. I'm studying the science behind cookie-baking, and my experiments will consist of baking several (tiny) batches of cookies with certain variables changed/omitted. Then I get to eat (Ahem. Study very closely and scientifically, of course.) the cookies! That's my job though. Here's what I need you to do:

I would like to know what your ideal cookie is. I'm thinking about factors like;
How chewy? Do you like your cookie soft? crunchy? Oooey, gooey, melty yumminess? Darker color, or lighter? Thick and cakey or thin and crispy?
Image result for cookie

I'm using a basic chocolate-chip cookie for my experiment, but if you have another kind of cookie that's especially close to your heart - or maybe your tummy's heart, anyway -  or a favorite recipe, feel free to share that, too!

Comments

  1. Definitely a chewy, soft cookie, with light brown bottom edges. Yep, there's no beating that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft loaded with choc chips and pecansans of course warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people are saying extra chocolate! I might have to think about that when I make cookies in the future......

      Delete
  3. Snickerdoodle cookies soft with vanilla chips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snickerdoodle cookies soft with vanilla chips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yumm. I've never had chips in snickerdoodles!

      Delete
  5. I like crisp chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this project! I love chewy centers and crispy edges wit ha buttery taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite, when I eat cookies, are white chocolate with macadamia nuts. With coconut makes them even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yumm!!! I have never thought to put coconut in cookies, but I'll have to try that!

      Delete
  8. Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. In a really good cookie I can taste the salt in contrast to the sweet. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. In a really good cookie I can taste the salt in contrast to the sweet. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft, melty yumminess, with dried berries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment